Artificial Grass Rug
Artificial grass rug is produced as an alternative to natural grass. It is a long-lasting, hard-wearing, synthetic, easy-care landscaping product. Natural grass rugs are both expensive and difficult to care when installation to large areas. At this point, artificial grass rugs are much more advantageous. They don't need water care like natural grass and you save water.
Artificial Grass Rug Features
- It is resistant to impacts and abrasions.
- It is safe because of it is non-slip.
- It supports your design with its aesthetic and decorative appearance.
- It is quite easy to care.
- You do not need to water constantly. You can increase its lifespan with a light watering only in very hot weather.
- It is economical.
- It is resistant to sunlight, doesn't change color, doesn't fade.
- It keeps insects away.
- Thanks to the content of the artificial grass rug and the filling materials used, it provides comfort while walking or running on it.
- It is antistatic, antiallergic and antibacterial.
Artificial Grass Rug Care
Artificial grass rugs are cleaned with a brush. Where you will installation the product is also a factor in its care. For example; If you only use it for a decorative and stylish look in your garden, you can easily clean it with a brush. But if you use large parking areas or rug pitches, we suggest you to have more careful maintenance. In addition to these, you can water occasionally in hot weather to make your artificial grass rug last longer.
Artificial Grass Rug Usage Areas
Today, artificial grass rug is used in many areas such as jogging paths, parks, shopping malls, sports fields, terraces, balconies, kindergartens, gardens, playgrounds.