Crystal- Metal Mix Mosaic
Metal mosaics, which add a decorative and solid touch to the wall covering, are produced with advanced technology, allowing you to enjoy them for many years. Models prepared using both metal and crystal glass will provide you with more dynamic walls.
These products are produced by going through different production techniques of crystal glass mosaics and the production technique used in glass mosaics creates the physical feature of the product. Silica sand is used in crystal mosaic tiles production. Silica sand is formed as a result of weathering of rocks rich in quartz. Since silica sand is formed as a result of the decomposition of quartz-rich rocks, the product is generally colorless or light-colored. Crystal glass tile mosaics are brighter in color because they are colored with cold painting.
If you want to dazzle your wall designs with the unique harmony of metal and crystal glass, you can examine our products.
Crystal- Metal Mix Mosaic Features
- It is long-lasting.
- You don't need to do any extra paint.
- It wears out late because it is easy to clean.
- It provides easy installation because it is produced with mesh-mounted.
- It has high resistance to humidity.
- It is sold as a self-mix, so you don't have to create a concept from different models.
Crystal- Metal Mix Mosaic Usage Areas
- They are mostly used between kitchen countertops.
- It is preferred on the surface that is desired to be customized on interior surfaces.
- Metal mosaic is preferred for a stylish welcome in the entrance or hotel lobbies.
- It is used for wall coverings of wet areas such as balconies, bathrooms, and baths.
- Optionally, it is preferred for dynamic effect on the wall behind the TV unit.