Crystal Glass Mosaic
Silica sand is used in crystal mosaic tiles production. Silica sand is formed as a result of weathering of rocks rich in quartz. Since silica sand is formed as a result of the decomposition of quartz-rich rocks, the product is generally colorless or light-colored. Crystal glass tile mosaics are brighter in color because they are colored with cold painting. You can create dynamic designs with these products, which are also known as crystal mix glass mosaics, and these products, which have a very wide color scale.
Crystal Glass Mosaic Features
- Glass mosaics are decorative products and allow you to create dynamic walls.
- It has high resistance to humidity.
- It is long-lasting.
- You don't need to do any extra paint.
- It wears out late because it is easy to clean.
- It provides easy installation because it is produced with mesh-mounted.
Crystal Glass Mosaic Usage Areas
- They are mostly used between kitchen countertops.
- It is preferred on the surface that is desired to be customized on interior surfaces.
- Glass mosaic is preferred for a stylish welcome in the entrance or hotel lobbies.
- It is used for wall coverings of wet areas such as balconies, bathrooms, and baths.
- Optionally, it is preferred for dynamic effect on the wall behind the TV unit.