Metal Roof Panel
Thanks to advancements in technology, metal roof applications, which are commonly seen on the roofs of buildings, apartments, shopping malls, and hangars, provide both comfortable and elegant use. These products, which are highly sturdy, last a long time and do not distort in any way, including cracking or breaking. Metal roofs, on the other hand, are roofing materials that are resistant to all climatic situations and do not require additional maintenance because they are very easy to maintain.
Metal roofs, which reflect metal's durability, provide architects with a light and modern product option. Metal roof applications, which can be produced with painted sheet metal, aluminum, titanium, zinc, and copper systems, have different application technologies. These products, which are also very practical to use, will not need special equipment when applying.
Metal Roof Panel Features
- They are long-lasting and generally guaranteed products.
- It saves labor, material, and time and does not require maintenance for many years.
- Thanks to its lightweight, it will not create an extra load on your building. In this sense, it is much more advantageous than tile.
- Does not require under-tile waterproofing materials and wooden flooring, saving material
- Thanks to the lightness and easy assembly feature of the panels, the product provides fast and practical application.
- It is resistant to all kinds of climatic conditions, does not undergo deformations such as breaking or bending.
- It is affordable.
- Offers different color options. In this way, you can choose it in harmony with your facade.
- It has high fire resistance.