PVC Floor Auto
PVC flooring is a long-lasting product that is affordable and easy to install among flooring materials. PVC floor tiles are durable products, so they are among the most preferred models in commercial areas. With these products, which have countless patterns and color options, you can realize the design of your dreams at an affordable price and a practical installation.
What is PVC Floor Auto?
PVC (Vinyl) material is an unnatural (synthetic) type of plastic. It contains chlorine and ethylene (crude oil). The plastic product when processed forms Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), known as vinyl. In this way, a product with low thermal conductivity, water absorption, and oil absorption is obtained. PVC floors also support sound and electrical insulation. Because they are resistant to weather conditions and impacts, PVC flooring models are mostly preferred in public areas with heavy traffic.
PVC Floor Auto Features
- PVC floor auto products are polyurethane-supported products that are resistant to scratching and friction. These products are produced with a high protection layer, so they are long-lasting.
- They are very robust products with 0.70 – 0.40 wear layers.
- PVC auto floor covering can be easily wiped and does not require extra maintenance.
- They are economical products.
- It has antibacterial properties that prevent the formation of bacteria and fungi.
- It is waterproof thanks to its hydrophobic structure.
- PVC auto floor covering is an environmentally friendly product.
- They have heat and sound insulation properties. They are B-1 flammability class products.
- It is flexible, bendable, and does not crack, so it can be used easily.