Travertine Tiles Flooring
What is travertine?
Travertine; It is a chemical sedimentary stone formed as a result of the precipitation of calcium carbonate minerals in cave cavities or where calcium bicarbonate thermal groundwater rises to the surface. These stones, which are frequently used as floor and wall coverings, are made of travertine blocks extracted from travertine quarries and turned into covering material. They appear in many architectural projects indoors and outdoors. Travertine tiles are produced in many different features such as honed filled, polished filled, brushed-partially filled, and flat-chiseled.
Travertine Tiles Features
- Travertine tiles are long-lasting like all other natural stones.
- Travertine floors are used both indoors and outdoors and add a hygienic, warm and dynamic atmosphere to the area where it is used.
- It does not require extra maintenance. It will be sufficient to clean it without exposing it to chemical products during its maintenance.
- It adds a natural atmosphere to the place where it is installed.
- The travertine flooring surface comes naturally with holes and a filled finish is also available, depending on the customer's order. One of the biggest advantages of this stone, which has a perforated and veined structure, is that it is non-slip.
- Thanks to its natural structure, it is resistant to different weather conditions such as hot, cold, and humid.
- Travertine floor tiles, which are very easy to apply, are laid on the surface after the surface to be applied is covered with stone adhesive plaster and left to dry.
- The most beautiful feature of travertine stones; It takes its color and diversity from the structure of the soil and the geographical features of the region.
- Travertine, which is carefully shaped in factories, is added to the structure of natural stones in different colors. In this way, models suitable for many different decoration styles emerge.