Gobek Diana Royal Beige Marble Polished Floor and Wall Tile-Large Format
Sale price From $6.15 /sqft
Marble Wall Tiles Covering
What is the Marble?Adding a different atmosphere to living spaces, marble tiles have been preferred for both floor and wall coverings for many years. Marble is a versatile building material composed mostly of the mineral calcite (CaC3) and also includes other minerals such as clay minerals, micas, pyrite, iron oxides, and graphite. Marble has been processed with its unique texture and turned into wall covering products in countless models. Marble wall tiles, which increase the quality of the space, unlike classical wall coverings, have therefore been among the indispensables of architects as a floor covering for luxury spaces for many years.
- Marble tiles are very long-lasting materials.
- The main reason why marble is a durable material is that magma rises to the surface during its production and is produced as a result of chemical reactions.
- It is used both indoors and outdoors and adds a hygienic, luxurious and dynamic atmosphere to the area where it is used.
- Many years with correct installation; It is used without being exposed to deformations such as breakage, decay, cracking, and shedding.
- Easy to clean. It is sufficient to wipe it with a damp cloth without overexposure to chemical cleaners.
- Marble tile floor coverings are produced in many different models; You can find natural stones with veined, shiny, granite, tumbled and many more different models on our website.
- You can create nostalgic designs with marbles with aged surfaces. At the same time, they are very durable products because their aging processes are produced with today's technologies.