Advantages of Ceramics
- Ceramics are long-lasting and durable products. Ceramic isn’t affected by temperature differences, so they are also used outdoors. They are resistant to heat.
- Ceramic tiles have high resistance to chemicals and surface cleaners.
- Thanks to their high resistance to water and humidity, they are the most preferred coating products in wet areas.
- These products are easy to clean and do not require extra maintenance.
- They are hard and durable products as they are produced in very high-temperature ovens.
- Ceramic has many options such as patterned, unpatterned, matte, glossy, rectified, unrectified, which will be compatible with every decoration style.
- They are products that do not harm nature and human health.
Wall design affects the decoration a lot, so you should definitely decide on your decoration style first and then look at the wall ceramic models suitable for that style. Ceramic mosaic tiles allow you to create original and eye-catching designs. Ceramic mosaic is one of the most preferred products by architects due to its aesthetic appearance and durability.
Ceramic Mosaics Features
- Ceramics mosaic wall tiles as brightness; It has different surfaces as glossy, semi-gloss, and matte. You can find products suitable for every decoration style.
- Ceramic mosaic tiles allow you to create original and eye-catching designs.
- It is sold with mesh-mounted and this provides ease of installation.
- The ceramic adhesive should be used during the installation so that the service life will be extended.
- Easy to clean with a damp wipe.
- You should place your order with approximately 10% overage. Because during the installation, the ceramic dimensions will not fit exactly, especially for the corners, and piece products will be used.
- You can create original designs with our ceramic mosaics in special colors such as black, white, brown, grey, beige, blue, light mink, and so on.
- Ceramic mosaic usage areas; houses, terraces, bathrooms, kitchens, entrances, balconies, restaurants, schools, cafes, shops, hospitals, workplaces, warehouses, and similar areas.