Travertine Pavers Features
Travertine is a rock formed similar to limestone. However, during its formation, hot mineral water seeps through the stone, creating holes and cavities that give it a distinctive texture.
Travertine flooring, which provides an architecturally eye-catching appearance, also provides durability.
You can use travertine pavers with peace of mind, especially by the poolside and in your gardens.
Thanks to polished, honed, brushed, and tumbled travertine tile surface options, production can be made according to your request. You can get the look you want with custom-produced edge structures.
Due to its naturally porous nature, it easily absorbs water that splashes onto the surface when you and your family are in the house.
- Travertine pavers are long-lasting like all other natural stones.
- Travertine pavers are used outdoors and add a hygienic, warm and dynamic atmosphere to the area where it is used.
- It does not require extra maintenance. It will be sufficient to clean it without exposing it to chemical products during its maintenance.
- It adds a natural atmosphere to the place where it is installed.
- The travertine floor tile surface comes naturally with holes and a filled finish is also available, depending on the customer's order. One of the biggest advantages of this stone, which has a perforated and veined structure, is that it is non-slip.
- Thanks to its natural structure, it is resistant to different weather conditions such as hot, cold, and humid.
- Travertine outdoor tiles, which are very easy to apply, are laid on the surface after the surface to be applied is covered with stone adhesive plaster and left to dry.
- The most beautiful feature of travertine stones is It takes their color and diversity from the structure of the soil and the geographical features of the region.
- Travertine, which is carefully shaped in factories, is added to the structure of natural stones in different colors. In this way, models suitable for many different decoration styles emerge.