Products such as marble and travertine are processed with different methods and different materials are obtained. These natural stones, which can be used in many points of your homes and living spaces, are also used in your gardens and pool floorings. Travertine or marble pool coping tiles are unique products that can be made with these stones.
Travertine pool flooring can be used in your gardens and parks with different types and forms. They are produced in different sizes and dimensions according to the requirements of your project. Natural stone types such as travertine are processed in our factories to produce products such as pool tile. These natural stones are very suitable materials for pool architecture with their stylish and natural appearance.
They are preferred because of their unique appearance and natural structure as the travertine pool decks.
These natural beauties, which are produced in different styles and shapes, offer a beautiful view for you and your loved ones. In addition, a natural harmony can be achieved by using such stones together.
Pool Coping Features
- Pool copings are long-lasting like all other natural stone tiles.
- Travertine pool floorings are add a hygienic, warm and dynamic atmosphere to the area where it is used.
- It does not require extra maintenance. It will be sufficient to clean it without exposing it to chemical products during its maintenance.
- It adds a natural atmosphere to the place where it is installed.
- The travertine pool flooring surface comes naturally with holes and a filled finish is also available, depending on the customer's order. One of the biggest advantages of this stone, which has a perforated and veined structure, is that it is non-slip.
- Thanks to its natural structure, it is resistant to different weather conditions such as hot, cold, and humid.
- Travertine pool tiles, which are very easy to apply, are laid on the surface after the surface to be applied is covered with stone adhesive plaster and left to dry.
- The most beautiful feature of travertine stones; It takes its color and diversity from the structure of the soil and the geographical features of the region.
- Travertine pool copings, which is carefully shaped in factories, is added to the structure of natural stones in different colors. In this way, models suitable for many different decoration styles emerge.