The most preferred products in pool design are ceramic tiles. With their stylish designs, reasonable prices, and high-quality content, ceramics enable you to create stylish pool designs with a long lifespan. Pool tile raw material contains natural materials such as clay, kaolin, quartz, and feldspar. After these natural materials are mixed at a certain rate, they take the form of dough and pass to the pressing process. As a final step, they are baked in high-temperature ovens pre-heated to 1100 degrees. Since natural materials are used in swimming pool tiles production, they don't harm human health.
Pool Tiles Features
- Ceramic pool tiles are long-lasting and durable products.
- Tiles aren’t affected by temperature differences and they are resistant to heat. Pool tiles have high resistance to chemicals and surface cleaners.
- Thanks to their high resistance to water and humidity, they are the most preferred coating products in wet areas.
- Pool tiles coatings are easy to clean and do not require extra maintenance.
- They are hard and durable products as they are produced in very high-temperature ovens.
- They are products that do not harm nature and human health.