Aspenwood Collection Porcelain tile, available in a wide array of tile sizes, shapes, and finishes allowing for creative installations. These solid tiles are perfect for countertops, showers,and other places throughout homes and commercial properties. This is a collection of porcelain wall and floor tiles that put your love of all things retro on display in your kitchen and bath. Achieve matte look using coordinating floor tiles. The clean lines and simple design complement a variety of design styles from traditional to modern.
MSI Aspenwood Amber Porcelain Wall and Floor Tile offers;
- Various tile sizes, shapes and finishes are available.
- Glazed smooth finish with a high sheen.
- Easy-clean and durable long-lasting use.
- Suitable for use in kitchen, bathroom, office, restaurant, cafe work area and schools.
- Water absorption less than 0.5% for indoor and some outdoor use.
- Frost resistant.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Color||Beige||Color Variation||Moderate Variation (V1)|
|Material||Porcelain||Country Of Origin||N/A|
|Water Absorption Rate||Less than 0.5%||Surface Finish||Matte|
|Installation Method||Thinset and Grout||P.E.I Rating||4|
|Pallet Weight (lb.)||2754||Box Weight (lb.)||51|
- Opens in a new window.