Fountain Hills Interlocking is an offset brick pattern made with a blend of glass and stone in a mix of gorgeous gray tones. With unique style this tile adds interest to backsplash, vanity walls, shower surrounds, fireplace facades, and more in residential and light commercial settings.
MSI Fountain Hills Interlocking Glass and Stone Mosaic Tile 11.61"x11.73" offers;
- This glass blend tile use for wall and countertops.
- There are 10 meshes per box.
- We only select premium-grade tiles and never use anything with a lower grade or physical defect.
- Mesh size is 11.61"x11.73"
- Thickness is 0.31"
- The surface Glossy.
- Water absorption less than 0.5% for indoor and some outdoor use.
- Suitable for use in kitchen, bathroom, office, restaurant, cafe work area and schools.
- Mixed finish with a mixed sheen and slight variation in tone
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Color||Gray-Light||Color Variation||Moderate Variation(V2)|
|Material||Glass,Stone||Country Of Origin||Turkey|
|Grade||1||Surface Finish||Multi Finish|
|ft²/Box||9.5||Box Weight (lb.)||39.9|
- Opens in a new window.