Gray Cliff Interlocking Glass Mosaic Tile strikes the perfect balance between traditional and contemporary with contrasting colors of gray, fawn and white. Durable, low-maintenance, and highly versatile, there’s no better way to give your residential or light use commercial space signature style. The long, linear look of these tiles visually enlarges even the smallest of spaces, while light reflects off the glass to lighten and brighten any room. It’s perfectly suited for a kitchen backsplash, but why stop there? You can also use it on countertops, accent walls, shower walls, or to give a nook distinct personality. Tiles are mounted on mesh-backed sheets for a simplified installation that yields a professional look.
MSI Gray Cliff Interlocking Glass and Stone Mosaic Tile 12"x12" offers;
- This glass blend tile use for wall and countertops.
- There are 20 meshes per box.
- We only select premium-grade tiles and never use anything with a lower grade or physical defect.
- Mesh size is 12"x12"
- Thickness is 0.16"
- The surface Glossy.
- Water absorption less than 0.5% for indoor and some outdoor use.
- Suitable for use in kitchen, bathroom, office, restaurant, cafe work area and schools.
- Mixed finish with a mixed sheen and slight variation in tone
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
Payment & Security
|Color||Gray-Light||Color Variation||Moderate Variation(V2)|
|Material||Glass,Stone||Country Of Origin||N/A|
|Grade||1||Surface Finish||Multi Finish|
|ft²/Box||20||Box Weight (lb.)||36|
- Opens in a new window.