Our new Arterra Porcelain Pavers bring the look of natural stone into the exterior paver market. High definition glazed ink jet pavers offer all of the features of natural stone pavers, with the added benefits of porcelain. With all of the same characteristics and installation techniques of natural stone, these Arterra Porcelain Pavers can also withstand freeze-thaw cycles. Arterra Porcelain Pavers has various size options. They can set on grass, sand set or installed with mortar over a concrete bed. Arterra Porcelain Pavers will bring any outdoor space to life.
Whether you are looking to create a backyard retreat or carry the style of your interior space to the exterior, Arterra Porcelain Pavers can help you achieve your design goals. This proprietary technology provides exceptional slip-resistance on dry & wet floors, far exceeding the industry standard. It has anti-slip feature. Merging the look of natural stone with the benefits of MSI’s proprietary features, this porcelain pavers collection is available in various colors, sizes, and patterns for increased flexibility. With true-to-life graphics and texture, Arterra Porcelain Pavers offer the ultimate worry-free surface that never fades, stains, aren’t affected by mold or mildew or needs any sealing.
Arterra Premium Porcelain Pavers are where safety and beauty meet. This leading-edge collection of porcelain pavers deliver the desired look of natural stone with the peace of mind.
These pavers are engineered to provide permanent protection from day-to-day wear and tear. Best of all, Arterra Premium Porcelain Pavers come with Lifetime Residential Warranty and 10 year commercial warranty for added peace of mind.
MSI Soreno Taupe Matte Anti-Slip Porcelain Pavers - Arterra Collection offers;
- Various tile sizes.
- Easy-clean and durable flooring for long-lasting use.
- With true-to-life graphics and texture, Arterra Porcelain Pavers offer the ultimate worry-free surface that never fades, stains, aren’t affected by mold or mildew or needs any sealing.
- Safety conscious slip-resistant design.
- It is UV resistant.
- It allows you to feel the warmth of the wood and natural stone on wet floors.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor use.
- Matte finish.
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof.
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications, use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Color||Brown||Color Variation||Low Variation (V1)|
|Material||Porcelain||Country Of Origin||Italy|
|Water Absorption Rate||Less than 0.5%||Surface Finish||Matte / Anti-Slip|
|Installation Method||Set on grass, sand, or with mortar.||P.E.I Rating||3|
|Pallet Weight (lb.)||2338.56||Box Weight (lb.)||73.08|
|Pallet Dimensions||Height: 30″ Length: 48″ Width: 32″||Packaging Dimensions||Height: 2″ Length: 24″ Width: 24″|
- Opens in a new window.